Monday, September 20, 2010

Nihon Go: let's learn japanese!

Hi all! I'm on my way to learn Japanese (Nihongo) and there are still a lot more to go. Here I would like to share some of my knowledge on the best resources available to study Japanese especially if you are a newbie like me.

I am a medical student so there aren't many time available for me to learn other things. Classes are packed throughout the day, homeworks at night..but luckily I manage to pull out some time to study Japanese. I think it is the best to learn step by step, since learning new language needs many practices. The more you hear, see and read within a long duration; the more skillful you will be.

I hope I can help someone out there since this really help me to learn a lot too. Goodluck!

First and foremost, we have to know basic Japanese words. Luckily there are less variety in japanese words. Once you memorize hiragana and katakana, you won't have any problem in pronouncing and reading japanese.


 You don't have to memorize all these characters. Those charts just serve as a guide so that you know that japanese words mainly formed by combination of those characters.
Some of you may need to learn how to pronounce those characters. These are some pages teaching you how to pronounce them properly.

An Intellectual Breakdown of Japanese Pronunciation

How to pronounce Japanese words



languages, learn japanese, japan

No comments:

Post a Comment